Hi, I’m Chris, the founder of Ignore The Crumbs. Firstly, I appreciate you dropping by. I’m under no illusion that there are a lot of places you could be right now, so I wanted to start by saying a HUGE thank you!
I started this site to not only help myself, but also others. It’s mainly geared towards:
- People who think they, or someone they know, may be experiencing symptoms
- Those that have recently been diagnosed and are looking for support
- Seasoned veterans who are looking for inspiration or other likeminded people
- And anyone else who wants to learn more about Coeliac Disease and intolerances
If you’ve ever struggled with any of these questions:
- “Which foods should I be avoiding?”
- “How can I cater for someone with allergens?”
- “Do gluten free beers taste the same?”
You’re in the right place.
Here today, I will make three promises to you. These are that I will always be:
- TRANSPARENT; sponsorships, partnerships and freebies will ALWAYS be clearly disclosed. You deserve no less.
- HONEST; Understand that I won’t let anything influence or filter my opinion. Trust me, you will certainly know when I don’t like something.
- FAIR; It’s important that credit is given to creators and authors. I always look out for credible sources to use in articles.
If this is all new to you, I highly recommend that you head on over and start your journey with the following articles:
I try my best to update this site regularly and, when possible, I hope to post up to twice a week. To give you an idea of what I will be writing about, have a little sneak peak below:
- The Critic – Anything from restaurants to inflight meals, and everything in-between.
- Spotlight – An opportunity to highlight an individual or organisation from the community.
- Rambles – When things just boil over. It happens.
- Top 5 – Presenting a list of what I believe to be the best. Challenge it.
- Roundup – Each month I look back at what’s been going on.
- #25in6 – Follow me on my journey as I try to lose 25kg in 6 months. It’s crunch time.
- Busted – We take a look at the most common allergen misconceptions and bust them wide open.
- Blogging 101 – Each month I share my success, learnings and struggles with you. It’s not always easy.
I really hope you enjoy Ignore The Crumbs. Please feel free to get in touch, I always love to hear from readers – the good AND the bad.
You can also connect with me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.